About Me

My photo
I am 18 years old. I am a Freshman at Muskegon Community College. I am learning to become a Kindergarten/ First Grade Teacher. I love too be around little children, too be able to help them out, and was able too help them get to another step in life.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Balance Scale Models

Balance Scale Models are here to help you figure out what is equal to each other without having to use the same numbers twice. Here is a website that will help you with your scale balancing. http://pbskids.org/cyberchase/games/algebra/algebra.html What you do is you have to make it balance on each side of the scale. It'll give you a Poddle that you have to match the size of them. It may sound diffucult but once you start to play it, you'll get the hang of it and learn to love it!
I'm 18 years old, and I had a hard time with scales. Being able to balance them...? That was asking too much from me. I have been going on this website and trying to figure out how balancing a scale actually works. Come to think of it, I love it. It has helped me out not only for school but also in the long run. I am glad I finally figured out how to use these. I wish someone told me about these websites that can help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment