About Me

My photo
I am 18 years old. I am a Freshman at Muskegon Community College. I am learning to become a Kindergarten/ First Grade Teacher. I love too be around little children, too be able to help them out, and was able too help them get to another step in life.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Problem Solving Stratigies

Problem Sovling can be difficult at times. I know I have a hard time looking at a problem and understand what it is talking about, and what it is im trying to find. Here are some steps that can help you figure out problem solving.
Read: Read the problem carefully. What do you know about the problem? What do you need to find?
Plan: A Venn Diagram organizes data with overlapping cirlces. The overlapping section shows data that falls into both groups.
Solve: Solve the problem in a Venn Diagram.
Look Back: How else could you have solved this problem?
By following these steps, you are most likely to solve your problem in a jiffy.
Information above: McGraw-Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment