About Me

My photo
I am 18 years old. I am a Freshman at Muskegon Community College. I am learning to become a Kindergarten/ First Grade Teacher. I love too be around little children, too be able to help them out, and was able too help them get to another step in life.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Deductive Reasoning

There are two main types of reasoning, inductive, and deductive, both are common in forming conclusions in our everyday activities. Both deductive and inductive reasoning come into play as students ,ake conjectures and seek to explain and seek to explain why they are valid.
It seems to be on the safe side that you would guess and check. Just because you don't get it right the first couple times doesn't mean that you don't know the answer to the problem. Don't get frustrated, if you need to take a break or ask someone else for help, do so. I don't want anything bad to happen. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment